[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: American Intell in 1950
In a message dated 12/21/2002 7:31:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, email@example.com writes:
I believe a clarification of FEC's & CIA's intelligence roles during the
early days of the Korean War is in order:
Thanks for your excellent summary of the intell. collection in 1950.
A few questions to clarify:
1) Was CIA Director in charge of analyzing all intell data,
including military intell data, in June 1950?
2) Who was the station chief in Seoul in June 1950?
Did he pass away?
3) If US was relying info from S.K. intell agencies at the time,
which ones are you referring to?
4) Why was KMAG G-2 was under State Dept. instead of DOD?
5) Wasn't NSA also listening in Korea in June 1950?